Sightseeing Manchester - Hop on Hop off open top bus tour
Brinwell Road Bus Garage, Blackpool Lancashire FY4 4QU, UNITED KINGDOM
Discover the best of Manchester on this 90 minute, 15 stop hop-on hop-off tour, carefully planned to take you round some of the city’s key sights.
Tour highlights include:
- Manchester Town Hall, This magnificent building was designed in Victorian Gothic style by Alfred Waterhouse and opened in 1877.
- Manchester Cathedral, sporting a gorgeous interior with the best late-medieval woodwork in the North – the quire and the ceiling are splendid and full of life in the carved details, as well as spectacular modern glass windows that replaced the ones destroyed during the Manchester Blitz.
- Museum of Science and Industry, based on the site of the oldest passenger railway station in the world, the Museum of Science and Industry truly is a museum for everyone.
- Manchester United Football Club, learn more about the stadium’s fantastic history. From the building of the stadium to hosting the 2002/03 Champions League Final to the present day,
- English commentary by Lord of the Rings and Lost actor Dominic Monaghan.
- Second day free
Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. Discover the city’s heritage and how it has grown to be the progressive hub it is today with the Sightseeing Manchester bus tour.