SS Great Britain Trust
Brunel’s SS Great Britain admission tickets
These tickets to Brunel's SS Great Britain include free unlimited return visits for one year from the date that the ticket is first used.
The booking system will ask if you would like to Gift Aid your ticket. If you are a UK tax payer the SS Great Britain Trust charity would be extremely grateful if you opt for this as it enables them to claim an additional 25% of your ticket value from the Government, at no extra cost to you. It really makes a big difference.
If you are an existing ticket holders or member, you can simply turn up for entry.
HOW TO BOOK GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
1. Select the date and time you would like to visit
2. Select your required ticket types and click Book
3. For discount family rates select the required number of Adult and Child Tickets and Prices will update automatically
Two Adult Family Ticket (inc 2 or 3 Child Passengers) - £55.00
One Adult Family Ticket (inc 2 or 3 Child Passengers) - £37.50
4. If you cannot see your chosen timeslot then we have reached capacity for that time.
5. Complete payment, including Gift Aid declaration
Please note: Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult on site. Terms and conditions apply.